Scroll to continue
We invite you to become a member today and experience the satisfaction that comes from helping others enjoy the world’s greatest collection of art.
The membership fee is a tax deductible donation used for restoration work, conservation projects, equipment for the restoration laboratories, capital improvements and acquisition of art. *Must be 35 years of age or under to qualify for the Junior Membership. ** Only children 18 and under are included in a Family Membership. Memberships and/or benefits are not transferable and are non-refundable. Click to see Member Benefits
Become a Member
If you wish to pay by credit card, click on the links below. These will take you to Paypal where you may use any major credit card or login to your Paypal account. *Notice: All online payments will be assessed an online banking service fee of 2.3% + $.30 per transaction (to the nearest $1.00). The below amounts INCLUDE the credit card transaction fees charged to the DC Patrons for providing the service.
If you have any questions or if you wish to mail a check, please contact Gracia Mitchell at Gracia@francklohsen.com
- No wait in line for entrance into the Museums — entrance allowance before Museum opens.
- Complimentary tour of the Vatican Museums and private hand selected official Vatican Museum tour guide.
- Complimentary entrance into the Vatican Museums.
- Invitation to view areas of the Museums closed to the public.
- Viewing of a restoration in progress at the Restoration Laboratories alongside the Restorer.
- Tickets to the Papal Audience with special access seating.
- A visit to the International Director’s office located in the Apostolic Palace.
- Special access to St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Entrance into the Vatican Gardens.
- 30% Discount at all Vatican Museum Gift Shops.
- Subscription to The Vatican Museums Report from the International Director at the Vatican.
- Subscription to PAVM e-Newsletter.
- Invitation to Vatican ceremonies for important restoration unveilings sharing the legacy, heritage, and art of the Vatican Museums.
- Commemoration plaque alongside the restored work of art with Patron’s name and Chapter.
- Membership in local Patrons Chapter and invitations to local and international events.